Sunday, January 16, 2011

It's been a while

Add ImageWell, here I am again. Happy New Year to those I haven't already greeted.

On the health front - no news. The holiday break has caused the system to slow down and there is a great backlog of patients' cases to be examined. I'm still waiting to hear from the surgical team about my eligibility for surgery.

I'm also still waiting to hear the results of the pathology test for the special gene. Apparently the first pathology sample that was sent for testing was not satisfactory, so a second sample has been sent. I may have the results next Friday (21 January).

In the meantime I'm just getting on with summer life.

I had a birthday almost 2 weeks ago and my daughter, Nikki, and sister, Leigh, arranged for a gathering of some family and friends. It was particularly significant as those present included my 90 year old father, my sister and brother, both my children and all 3 of my grandchildren. When you consider that that includes 4 generations and people who live on opposite sides of the planet - it was pretty special :)

No comments: