Wednesday, January 26, 2011

OK. I have to own up........

..........I've been in Bali for the past week.

Had a relaxing and interesting time with Wilna. We are both flying back to Australia tonight. The volcano eruption in Java has caused all airlines, except Garuda, to cancel their flights. Fortunately we are both flying with Garuda - so I get to arrive home in time for my niece's wedding tomorrow, my son and his girlfriend visiting for brunch on Sunday and a play at the Opera House on Sunday night. Thank you, Garuda.

Will post photos and news about the trip when I've downloaded at home. I also have appointments with the oncologist and Chinese herbal doctor next week, so........... there is likely to be some news on that front too.

Thanks for reading :)

The date printed above on this entry is January 26th - but it's actually Friday January 28th @ 11.58pm....strange. Flying @ 1.20am

No comments: