Sunday, April 8, 2012

On the road again

Well, right now I am sitting in the Hopemobile, having had 15 minutes in the thermal pool at the caravan park where I have stayed overnight in Moree, having showered and dressed and had my breakfast.  The sun is shining beautifully and all's well in my world.



When I left Carinya Downs on Thursday I drove north for just a short way to a property between Cowra and Canowindra where I stayed for 2 nights with beautiful friends, June and Ross. Above you can see Jo, almost 60 years old, ready for a drink at the tap. Also the cattle and some of the beautiful landscape.

After 2 special days and nights with them, I headed north for Parkes where I visited The Dish, the satellite that played a role when man landed on the moon back in 1969.

I drove on and stayed overnight in a quiet carvan park at Narromine.  That brings me to yesterday, when I headed off north again, driving through Gilgandra, Coonabarabran, Narrabri and on to Moree. I stopped in each town and some points along the way, to enjoy the scenery and the local towns. Lunch by the river at Coonabarabran.





Wide open spaces and native vegetation - beautiful. This is on the road between Narrabri and Moree.

Meanwhile, no pain, feeling great and enjoying this beautiful country. I hope that everyone has had a pleasant Easter break, celebrating in whichever way you choose.

It's 8.13am on Monday 9 April, 2012






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I savour, cause I found just what I used
to be looking for. You have ended my four day long hunt!
God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye

Here is my blog: Article Source