Friday, December 17, 2010

This week and next .....

This past week has been full - the campervan hasn't moved all week! :(

Monday - Hospital - had an angio-CAT scan to check out my liver - all OK. Then meetings with doctors who are part of the peritonectomy team. It was a harrowing day. I will know more about potential surgery next Monday afternoon. Chauffeured and supported all day by my stirling friend, Roslyn

Tuesday - different hospital -had a porta-cath inserted in my chest in preparation for delivery of chemotherapy. Stayed overnight

Wednesday - lovely day with Nikki and Zeke and Willow

Thursday - The Wiggles concert with Zeke. Willow was too frightened to see them ??!! :)
Then I drove them all to the airport to fly to Adelaide for Christmas and went on to catch up with my good friend, Wilna, who is going off on her 10 month African super-safari in the new year

Wilna's gift to me (apart from her delightful company and the wonderful catch-up we had) was a beautiful, illustrated book written by Barack Obama called "of Thee I sing - a letter to my daughters". Look out for it in book stores.

Friday - it's only yesterday, but I can't remember - except that I didn't stop all day :)

This morning (Saturday) - meeting with a delightful couple to begin the plans for their wedding ceremony in Margaret River in April next year.

Next week - flying to the Gold Coast for a week to spend Christmas with Tim and Oscar.

it is now Saturday 18 December 1pm

No comments: