Thursday, September 29, 2011

Briefly

OK. Not really in the mood for writing, so here goes - briefly

  •  CT scan showed tumour in back muscle is torturing the muscle but not impacting on spine or major nerves - that's good
  • It means that radiation is not required but that pain management is required
  • so, I have pain patches and several pain killing drugs of varying strength - all of which are to be used/taken simultaneously, along with the oral chemotherapy, the Chinese herbal tablets, the tablets for my restless legs (which haven't managed to get a mention in all this until now) - OH! and the Vitamin C powder and the anti-constipation stuff!! Not much time for anything else in my day, really :)
And how's the pain? - you may well ask. It has dissipated somewhat but not entirely. I am managing to sleep through the night and get through the day as long as I don't spend too much time on my feet. The most comfortable position for me is sitting.

So, that's not too bad, I guess. And it means that driving the Hopemobile is not going to cause me any more discomfort than the usual stiffness and needing to stretch after a couple of hours behind the wheel. And as I don't do long hauls, all will be OK.

I'm back on the Gold Coast spending time with family - Tim and Oscar and Debs and with friends - Carolyn and Warren.

Also managing to catch up with other friends, Judith and Morton.

Wedding at Kingscliff on Sunday and then off to Mooloolaba in the afternoon to spend a few days with Carole in an apartment on the beach.

All for now. This is more than I thought I'd write :)

Thursday 29 September @ 10pm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's in reality a great and helpful piece of information. I'm happy that yοu shaгed thіs uѕeful іnformаtion with uѕ.

Ρleаsе κeep us іnformed like this.
Τhanκ уou for sharing.

Also viѕіt my pаge Lloyd Irvin