- feeling much better and getting my strength back
- had my blood test this morning
- couldn't speak to the oncologist but was told by his clerical assistant that he said to resume taking the Xeloda chemotherapy tablets
- started taking them tonight - for the next 14 days
- have resumed my barefoot walking on the road now that I'm feeling better and the weather has improved
- still beating my chest, rubbing my spleen and liver area and massaging my ears - according to Dr. Chen's directions
Nothing planned for the weekend - so I might get back to my reading.
Friday 17 June 8.50pm